SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, January 31, 2014

Five on Friday!!

TGIF!!!  So happy it's Friday!!!  I hope everyone had a fantastic week :)  Since it's Friday it's my day to link up with all of the Five on Friday girls!

one:  How beautiful is this dress from Anthropologie?!  It would be perfect for a wedding or a fancy dinner.  I'm loving the soft pink color and all of the detail on the dress!  It's on super sale right now too only $79.95.


two:  How do you guys feel about knuckle rings?  I'm loving them on everyone else, but not sure how they'd look on me, I also worry that they would be uncomfortable.


three:  Superbowl!  I'm so excited about going to our friends' house for the Superbowl.  Nope, I don't watch the game but I do like the commercials, eating good food, talking with all of the girls there, drinking some beer and of course the Halftime Show, which this year will be Bruno Mars so it should be good - I love all of his music!

four:  I'm loving this wine picture I saw yesterday at Target, I almost got it but I couldn't figure out where to put it here.  I'm still brainstorming though and if I can figure out where to put it I'm getting it.


five:  We're going to be out of town next week so I have some pretty cool ladies filling in for me with some awesome posts, so keep checking back - I also may pop in to say hi!


Have an awesome weekend everyone!





post signature
The Blissful Brown's said...

OBSESSED with that wine picture! And the dress!

Jess at Just Rainbows and Butterflies said...

I love that dress and it would look so great with your dark hair! So pretty!

JMO said...

oh yes #4 is completely me all the way! Get that dress by the way! Gorgeous!

Pink and Fabulous said...

You need that dress!!! And the sign, of course :)

Ally Harding said...

I always thought knuckle rings looked uncomfortable too! Adorable dress!

Katie Elizabeth said...

Looove that dress! I do like the knuckle rings but I also worry about them being uncomfortable. And I never wear gold and feel like they are ALL gold! Happy Friday!

Court @ Sweet Home Alabamian said...

Yea, I have to say I am not a knuckle ring fan but that isn't saying much because as an Alabamian we aren't too trendy. :) I hope you manage to get family pics soon. Have a great weekend!

Khala @ The Birdie Bowl said...

I have a serious Anthro obsession, and that dress just made it much worse : ) So gorgeous! And you really can't beat the price! And I'm right there with you on the rings! I've been dying to get some, but have been on the fence for the same reasons! I say we bite the bullet and give it a go : ) xo

Elise @ Her Heart and Home said...

Anthro never disappoints, that's for sure. Adore that dress! Happy weekend, girlie! xx

Jaclyn Y said...

That dress is absolutely gorgeous, I want to go to anthro now and try it on!

I'm loving knuckle rings too, I just bought some silver ones off of etsy.

Anonymous said...

I am excited for the half time show too! I saw Bruno Mars in concert and it was great so I know he'll be amazing! Have a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

That dress is too much! I think I need it! Have fun at the super bowl party - xo

Rychelly said...

Fabulous dress! Go for it girl! Have a fantastic weekend!

Courtney [Sweet Turtle Soup] said...

That dress is ridiculously pretty! And, I love me some Bruno Mars so that should be fun - honestly the past halftime shows I've seen have been a yawn-fest for me. Hopefully his rocks!

Lisa C said...

Stopping by from High Five for Friday! Love the cooking with wine pic.

Lisa Loves John said...

LOVE that dress!! Although I shouldn't be surprised since I am obsessed with just about everything from Anthropologie :) :)

Happy weekend, girlie!

Amanda Elizabeth - Meet @ the Barre said...

Totally love that wine picture! I was just talking about those little rings with a coworker today! I think they would be so uncomfortable right?

Anne said...

That dress!! Love it. I agree 100% about the Superbowl. I surround myself with food and friends and every so often I hear cheers from the other pom and it reminds me that there's a game going on!
Have a great weekend!

Anne
www.lovethehereandnow.com

Unknown said...

That dress is gorgeous! I just got the Feb. catalog in the mail yesterday and as always, wanted everything! Happy weekend!

www.sadieskyboutique.com

Katie @ yellowmangolife.blogspot.com said...

Loving that dress...too gorgeous!! And you know how I feel about the wine pic...love it of course! =)