SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, January 3, 2014

Five on Friday


Good morning!  Hopefully are more awake than I am , I was up with Jonah from 3:30-6 and then up for the day by 7:30 with Elyse!  I'm exhausted, so basically coffee will be my BFF today.  At least it's Friday!  So excited to link up with Christina and the girls for Five on Friday!  It's one of my favorite days to post!

one:  Jameel and I are looking into going to Dominican Republic for our 10 year anniversary this year. I've always wanted to go there as a tourist and visit.  I would always stay with family when I went, so this will be extra fun.  Have any of you gone?  Recommend any hotels?

I can already see myself here with a drink in my hand :)

two:  I'm crushing on this and would love for hubby to build this for our entrance.  It could be a place for shoes, bags, even mail, and we could eliminate our entrance table which I think will open up the space a bit.


three:  Victora's Secret Semi-Annual Sale is going on right now.  It's one of my favorite sales through the year - can't wait to get my shop on.

four:  I'm want to make this Classic Chopped Salad soon!  It's sounds so simple and delicious, I'm a sucker for a good salad.


five:  I found this on Pinterest and thought that it would come in handy as a necklace cheat-sheet



I hope you all have a great weekend!






Also linking up for:
Beauty and the Greek
Jess at Just Rainbows and Butterflies said...

So jealous of your vacation to the DR. I've always wanted to go there and I know you'll have a blast!

Rychelly said...

That salad looks amazing!! And what a fabulous entry way!! We definitely could use that in our home :) Happy weekend!

Pink and Fabulous said...

I love entryways so much! We went to the Dominican and loved it! We stayed at the Excellence and had a great time and met couples we are still friends with! They had so many restaurants there and it was all inclusive - our two requirements!

Unknown said...

I am the worst when it comes to figuring out necklaces for necklines - this will be so helpful! That entryway is perfect and so functional, if you end up making this happen, you'll have to share! Have a great weekend!

Jennie said...

Hope you get more sleep this weekend! Thanks for linking up with me today!

Taylor Jeavons said...

Uhhhh i did not know the sale had started! I must get to the mall!

Kylie said...

Thanks for reminding us about the VS sale! I am needing a new bra! The Dominican Republic looks amazing! Makes me want to take a vacation to somewhere warm. Thanks for sharing your favorite things with us!

Anonymous said...

Iberostar Grand Bavaro is where we went on our honeymoon. It is an AMAZING adults only all inclusive resort. The beach and the water are really well maintained and gorgeous. Check it out!

Thanks SO much for linking up!

-Em

Ally Harding said...

That salad looks so good! I pinned that necklaces for necklines. So helpful!

Cramer Coffee and Jesus said...

totally digging that entry way! is your entry big like that? ours is small and we have room for nothing except shoes. eh, i'll take what i can get. lol.