SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Perusing Poses

We have our family pictures scheduled for the end of next month.  I'm sooo excited!  It's so much fun to take pictures and see how your family changes year by year.  I of course have been on Pinterest looking for some poses to recreate for the shoot.  Here are some that I like:




via



What do you think?  Do you all go on Pinterest to look for poses before a photo session?







Sara said...

The 2nd one is so adorable I can hardly take it!
And I love the first one as far as a whole family pic!
Sara
Life with Baby Sophia

Becky {This Is Happiness} said...

All cute ideas! Love the first one!

jennifer said...

As a photographer, I LOVE when my clients have some ideas of poses they want to incorporate! It's a lot of pressure trying to pose other people!!! :)

Christina @ Still Lucky said...

I love the first one. Good luck with the pictures!

Ally Harding said...

I would do the exact same thing! I'm no model and always feel so awkward posing!! Hope your pictures turn out great!!

Pink and Fabulous said...

I have never thought to check Pinterest for poses before! Such a good idea!

Hannah Terpstra said...

Aw man! These could have come in handy a few hours ago as we were getting our family pictures done! I did look at pintrest for outfit ideas though! And that was handy! Thanks again for linking up to the Mom-Lovin Hop today :)

Jasmine said...

I always look at Pinterest for picture ideas! There's so much to find!

Jasmine
Buzzing With Mrs. McClain