SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, October 25, 2013

Five on Friday!

Happy Friday everyone!  It's my favorite day to post because I get to link up with my favorite ladies... Here are my Five on Friday:



one:  iPhone 5s -- Hubby ordered my phone this week and I'm so excited!  Of course, I ordered the gold and it's on back order, but I'm excited to get it!  I love the fact that the iPhones are coming in a few colors. I think I'm going to love the gold, it looks so girly, classy and pretty!  I'm also excited about having a bigger screen.



two:  Cooler weather -- I must say I was so excited yesterday, it finally felt a little fallish.  It was in the 70's in the evening and there was a nice breeze.  We were able to open the windows and enjoy the fresh air. I'm so happy to welcome the cooler months!


three: PSL Latte -  Yes friends I finally tried the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte and it did not disappoint.  I can't believe I hadn't tried this sooner.  I always chickened out and got the Caramel Macchiato but I'm happy I stuck to my guns and tried it -- it was delish, I now understand the hype!  I can't wait for the Creme Brulee lattes to come out, those are my fave!!



four: I am in love with this entryway.  I think the pattern is great and although there isn't much decoration - it feels like such a welcoming space, so pretty!


five:  Good friends - we had our really good friends over last night for dinner.  It was a very relaxed informal night, but to me those are the best.  The kids play, the adults drink some wine/beer and hang out and enjoy each other's company.  It was a great close to our day, informal nights with friends are the best!




Have a good weekend!!!


xo,
Amanda





Jen said...

Friend....your 1st PSL?!!? Aren't they the best?? Get ready...they're pretty addictive! :) I love that entryway as well! Very inviting! Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Lizzie @ This Happy Life said...

The Gold Iphone is so gorgeous! Jealous! And I absolutely love that friend quote, so so true.

Andrea said...

I just had my first PSL a while back, too! I actually wasn't as impressed, which I'm happy about because I don't need another Sbux drink to be addicted to! :) I wish my hubby would get me a new phone! Ha! He says I have to wait for my upgrade in May. Womp womp.

Katie Elizabeth said...

Loving the gold iPhone! Our plan is up in January so we will be able to upgrade soon - so excited!! Also, loving that entryway! Not something I could ever pull off but it is beautiful! Glad to hear it is cooling down for you - still pretty chilly here so I've begun planning our annual Spring Break trip to Florida to make myself feel better :) Have a great weekend!

Lauren said...

So fun to find new bloggers via the Link-up!! Oh the PSL is aaamazing, so glad you gave it a try! Idk if you're a big pumpkin/ coffee fan or not but Dunkin Donuts has the best Pumpkin Coffee out there in my opinion - love it! Have a great weekend!

Elizabeth @ mygladheart.blogspot.com said...

I"m a few days late on the Mom Lovin link up but I wanted to let you know I'm following you! Ugh. I just don't get what they hype is with PSL. I love that kind of stuff, but I have tried this twice and I just don't like it. Maybe it was because I was expecting pumpkin? I don't know. Anyway, I look forward to reading more about you!

Ashley Brickner said...

That entryway, lovvvvvve! Happy Friday lady!

Katie @ yellowmangolife.blogspot.com said...

Absolutely love the gold iPhone! I'm really digging gold these days and if my contract eeevvveerrr comes up, I'm so getting this! Have a great weekend lady!

Stephanie said...

Informal evenings are my favorite too! Yay, glad you gave in and tried the PSL! It's good cold too!!! Mmmm!

Alexa said...

Love that gorgeous entryway!