SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, August 16, 2013

TGIF!!

 
 
I wanted to share a few things we've been loving around here lately...
 
UNCENSORED  Wine
As you may have guessed, I'm a little bit of a wino.  I found this wine at Costco and am totally loving it.  It's a red blend and it's slightly sweet and has a smoky finish.  I figured I'd try it because they had it on sale and it's now one of my favorite wines!
 
Bath & Body Works Eucalyptus Spearmint Candle
 
 
If you haven't tried this scent you MUST!  It's so good.  It's such a relaxing (not over-powering) scent and literally just lighting one candle smells up my entire house - downstairs and upstairs! Everyone that comes over always comments on how good the scent is.
 
I Can Read -- Beginner Reading Books
 
 
These books are awesome!  My daughter is 3 1/2 and loves when I read them to her.  The stories are a little more grown up, yet she's able to follow along perfectly.  Every time we read her one of these stories she has us read it to her at least twice because she enjoys them so much.
 

I'm SO excited it's Friday.  Weekends are always fun, even if we don't do much.  It's nice to hang out with the family and enjoy each other's company.  This weekend should be fun; we have a bridal shower for some close friends of ours.  It's coed and it's a Hispanic party so there is sure to be LOTS of dancing and good food! I'm sure the kids will have a blast (ok, and mommy too).

Do you have any exciting plans for the weekend?  Anyone else tried the wine, candle or read these books to your kids?  Have you enjoyed them as much as we have?

Have a great weekend!

Christina @ Still Lucky said...

I haven't tried that candle from B&BW yet! I'm loving their coconut loco candle right now. It's a nice summery scent. Soon I'll be switching out all my candles to fall scents!

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

I'll have to check that one out too! That store is a dangerous place :) I also like the Tiki Beach scent - it has a nice coconut smell to it too.

Unknown said...

Absolutely love your blog!!! As I'm reading I can almost hear you speaking. It's awesome! Love the layout, and the light colors. Great job my friend :)

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

Hi Amanda, welcome to blogging. I think you will love it. Anyone who likes red wine, is a friend of mine.

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

Thank you so much Linda!