SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Store Bought Flowers



Lately, I've been pretty obsessed with buying flowers.  I feel like they brighten up the house and give me a sense of relaxation when I look at them.  I mean, what's prettier than a bouquet of flowers?  Because flowers can be expensive, I just buy the $4 batches at the supermarket and they do the trick.  Weirdly, I also feel like the cheaper flowers seem to last longer, go figure!  It really doesn't have to take something that's expensive to make your house look and feel more like home.  It's the small things that make a difference sometimes.



Now, If I only knew how to arrange them so that they look amazing!  Anyone have any tips on how to arrange flowers?

Nat{natyouraveragegirl} said...

what a cute layout for your blog! my best tip is to always post a lot of photos...and usually photos that you have taken are the best. even if you don't have a fancy camera you can make it work! good luck and happy posting!

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

Thank you so much for the response. I read your blog daily, and you've definitely been an inspiration for creating a blog!

Unknown said...

Hi, nice blog. I have also just recently started a lifestyle blog. I will be following :)

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

Thank you! I'm slowly learning how to work the blogger site and make things look my own :)

Unknown said...

Love your site!! Question...how do you get the Google Friend Connect Icon? Im a new blogger too. Just 3 weeks into it. Thank you.

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

Thanks so much!! It sure is a learning process - I still can't figure things out lol

For the followers go to layout -- add gadgets -- more gadgets (on left side of screen) and you'll see a gadget that says followers (towards bottom of screen) add that gadget and it should appear on your blog :)

Hope I helped. If you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask!