SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Brown Sugar Crusted Salmon

The wait is over friends.... we finally made the Brown Sugar Crusted Salmon and I'm excited to share the recipe with you all since so many of you asked for it in this post.  This salmon is super easy to make and so tasty, I even think that those who aren't fish lovers would like this recipe because the sugar really gives this fish a nice sweetness.


Ingredients:
Black pepper
Garlic powder
Lawry's Season Salt
Brown sugar

  • Sprinkle black pepper, garlic powder, and season salt on fish first to taste
  • After fish is seasoned with the above add brown sugar - you want enough brown sugar to make a light crust on the fish
  • Bake at 350 degrees for 20 min

That's it!  It's so easy and SO good.  The fish has a light crispy sweet crust.  You can pair the salmon with anything you want.  We always do a vegetable and a starch with dinner, last night we did green beans, baked corn and rice.  Another favorite pairing of mine is sauteed garlicky spinach with yellow rice.



Another plus about this recipe?  It's kid approved!



Have a great day!



post signature
Unknown said...

Yum! Wish my husband would eat more fish. Maybe he will like it with the sweet brown sugar. I wonder if coconut palm sugar would work!?

Pink and Fabulous said...

So yummy! I have to try this! Look at J's face! The cutest!

Kristen said...

well this looks amazing!

Pamela {Sequins and Sea Breezes} said...

Yum!! I'm not a big fish person but I bet this would be equally as good with chicken!

<3, Pamela
sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

Sara {Rhapsody and Chaos} said...

awww that last picture is so cute :)

Katie Elizabeth said...

We love salmon so I'm adding this to the menu for next week! Yum!

Unknown said...

I love salmon and always finding new recipes for it. This is easy and sounds yummy. Thanks for sharing at Link'n Blogs Party! (I'm guest hosting this week :)

Unknown said...

We eat salmon about once a week and I always make it the same way. This looks really good and just as simple, so I'll try it out! Thanks for the recipe

xxx

JMO said...

yuuummmm you've done it again!!! Cannot wait to whip this one up!

Morgan Sparks said...

This looks so delicious! A definite must try!

Sara McCarty said...

I'm going to have to pin this to try later (post-baby). I haven't been able to stomach the smell of fish since getting pregnant and I really miss it! This looks delish (in theory, of course). :)

Elizabeth [Chasin' Mason] said...

This looks DELICIOUS. Thank you for sharing! I will definitely be trying it!

Unknown said...

YES! Thank you for sharing this! I LOVE simple, easy, small amount of ingredients needed recipes! And this sounds and looks delicious!
I will definitely be adding this to my next meal plan!

jennifer said...

I will be trying this for sure. I love salmon and am always looking for new ways to cook it :)

Erlene said...

This sounds delicious. Thanks for sharing it on Link'n blogs link up. Have a super weekend.

Unknown said...

This looks soooo good! I am pinning this!

Emily @ Martinis | Bikinis said...

I love cooking salmon at home! Thanks for linking up your recipe! Love your son's happy face :-)

SMD @ lifeaccordingtosteph said...

Fabulous! I love salmon and am always looking for new ways to make it.