SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Cleaning Schedule


Good morning!  I hope everyone is staying warm.  We had a little cold spell here in FL, but nothing close to what the rest of the country is going through - burr!  It was actually a nice little change for us since we've barely had a winter.

On Monday's post I said how I was trying to find ways to save some money and one of the ways was letting go of our cleaning lady (I'm crazy I know) so I made up a cleaning schedule for our house.  I plan to stick to this so our house is always clean, or as clean as it can be with little kiddos around.


I made the schedule so that I could clean something everyday and yet still have time for the kids, errands and just life in general.  I'm thinking everyday these chores will probably take about an hour or so to complete, except laundry - I hate laundry, folding is the worst and I find myself living out of a basket for a few days - total laziness!

Anyway, if you like the schedule feel free to use it too!  

Have a great Thursday! 

Lizzie @ This Happy Life said...

Good schedule! I need to learn how to break up my cleaning throughout the week, but I work full time and I'm so damn tired, LOL.

Cramer Coffee and Jesus said...

how cold did it get there? it's been really cold here!

Christina @ Still Lucky said...

I have a similar cleaning schedule! Laundry always sits waiting to be folded too. Somehow that never gets done!

Unknown said...

Great schedule! Now can you schedule the rest of my life, please! ;)

Allison @ dreamalittlebigger.com said...

I think a schedule would help me out immensely. Love the idea! And thanks for linking up at Link It or Lump It this week :)