SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Family Pictures 2016

Happy Tuesday!

I hope you all had a great weekend!  It was nice to have an extra day off with the kids - long weekends are always the best!

We got our pictures back last week, and I couldn't wait to share them with you all.  I love the way they came out!  This year we dressed a little different than past years, usually we would all wear jeans and nice shirts but this year, I decided to have us girls dress up a little fancy for the pictures.   We also chose an area in Ft. Lauderdale that is a bit urban and rustic as opposed to our usual park pictures.  The end result is LOVE!   It was FREEZING the day we took these and the wind was crazy strong. The kids were such troopers - they are such go with the flow kids, which made for a smooth photo session.  There were so many good ones, but instead of boring you, I'm going to share my absolute favorites.










 I love taking these yearly.  It's incredible how much the kids change in so little amount of time, they're always so much fun to look back on!


For any of you wondering here are the details of what we wore.  My shoes are discontinued but I found similar ones, same with my skirt.

Have a great day!!

P!nky said...

What incredible family photos! Y'all are all so photogenic and I LOVE the color palette. Both whimsy and feminine but masculine for the guys. SO BEAUTIFUL!

Christina @ Still Lucky said...

Love your shoes!! Beautiful family photos.

Pamela {Sequins and Sea Breezes} said...

These turned out so beautiful! Sorry to hear it was super cold and windy when you took them but you can't tell at all! Love that tulle skirt girl! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

Caroline The Petite Fashionista said...

Beautiful photos of a beautiful family! :-)

Unknown said...

They turned out great!

Marie said...

The pictures turned out great! What a beautiful family you have. Love your outfit in the pictures.

Pink and Fabulous said...

Love, love, LOVE these! The backdrop is so fun and different and you and E have the sweetest outfits! I love the whole vibe!!

Missy said...

What beautiful family! I love the skirt and dress!

Amanda Elizabeth - Meet @ the Barre said...

These came out so fabulous!!!! You look flawless in them. I'm also obsessed with your shoes!

Meg Taylor said...

Oh my goodness, these came out so well!! I love that you do photos like this yearly, too. I wish we had more full-family photos - I feel like my mom was always behind the camera!!

Nina @ Flowers in my Hair said...

Your family is lovely! (as are your shoes!)

a little bit of emily said...

Your pictures turned out great! Way to rock those shoes, too. Love them!

Amy said...

Gorgeous!

Elise @ Her Heart and Home said...

Beautiful!!! xx

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

Such a beautiful family! Loving the pics and the pretty pink you and your daughter wore <3
Green Fashionista

Christina Lea Loves said...

Gorgeous!!! And I'm in love with your skirt!

Hall Around Texas said...

ADORABLE pictures! What a sweet family you have. I love your outfits and the location. Perfect!!

Unknown said...

You have such a beautiful family! Your skirt is gorgeous ❤
Xoxo,
Jess
Www.Mustheartstyle. com

Kelli @ A Deeper Joy said...

VERY pretty! I want to start taking family photos. These are gorgeous!

Jillian said...

aww these photos are so cute!! i love your outfit too :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Katie Elizabeth said...

Amanda!! These are so amazing! LOVE your outfit - you have such a gorgeous family!