SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, April 21, 2014

Naked3 Palette

Good Morning!  I hope you had a great weekend!  We spent lots of time outside enjoying the new play set and spent time with friends we went to Fudruckers with the kids and walked around an outdoor mall, it was such a beautiful day yesterday so it was great to be outdoors and get some fresh air.

My sweet sister-in-law gifted me the Naked3 Palette!  I've been wanting it for so long so needless to say I was super excited when she surprised me with it.  The colors in this palette are more rosy than the other Naked paletts which is very pretty and I think great for summer.  Of course with my new palette comes going on Pinterest and seeing which looks I love and what I can try to recreate.

Here are the ones I'm loving:

Rosy smoky eye:


I like this one for a casual day out, it's a light and fresh look:

This look would be great for a night out, it's dramatic and pretty!


While on Pinterest I found a link for 10 Quick and Easy Naked3 Tutorials that I'll also be looking at to get a few ideas.

Do any of you have the Naked3 Palette, if so what are your favorite combinations?

Have a great day! Ann Taylor and Ann Taylor Loft are having 50% off their entire site, I'll be on there doing some damage today - I can't give up a 50% sale!!

Also, in case some of you missed it, I guest posted on Believe in the Sparks on Friday and talked about my wedding and honeymoon - I can't believe this year will be TEN years that we're married!!


Have a good one!
post signature




Kate at Green Fashionista said...

LOVE my Naked3, such a gorgeous palette. So sweet of your sis-in-law!

My favorite go-to combo is buzz all over the lid with dust in the inner corners, mugshot in the crease, and burnout and strange highlighting.

Kristen said...

ohh i love the naked 3! i'm not fabulous with makeup, but i love playing around with it. i love nooner, factory + darkside. and i want the naked 2!

Pink and Fabulous said...

I have been wanting the Naked 3! The pinks and soft colors are so pretty and so versatile! They will all look so good on you!

Diana [Life and Love Spoken Here] said...

This is one of the best palettes out there. Nooner and Liar are my favs!

Jillian said...

nice! my mom has this palate and i used it last time i was visiting -- the colors are so pretty and i was impressed with how soft the brush was! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Aspen Kelty Marie said...

I keep walking by it and I need to just pick it up!!

iPad Air Giveaway

Makeover With Aspen

JMO said...

I haven't purchased the 3 yet!! Love it!

Lisa Loves John said...

Such gorgeous colors!!

Ally Harding said...

Pretty colors but I know nothing about eye makeup! I pretty much wear the same basic makeup all the time!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

So pretty! I could never achieve those looks but these tutorials would help me get in the ballpark.

Thanks for linking up for MMG :)

Katie Elizabeth said...

I have the Naked 2 and absolutely LOVE it! Thank goodness for Pinterest - I swear that website has taught me everything I know about makeup haha

Unknown said...

Thanks, I now want that palette SO bad - I am 5 seconds from running out to buy it! haha

Nina @ Flowers in my Hair said...

I have Naked 2...and I kept saying Can they please make a blush based a pallete? Someone gifted me Naked 3 and I am obviously obsessed.

henning love said...

i need to try the naked palette especially for the rose smokey eye, it looks so pretty!

Unknown said...

I'm obsessed with their line!! So pretty!

http://scaifebabywatch.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

That second look is just gorgeous! I highly recommend getting all three palettes! I use them all the time and it's also great to use them all together. They complement each other really well.

I really like your blog! Just found it today and I'm really looking forward to reading more!

www.feathersandbowties.com