SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, March 7, 2014

Five on Friday!!

Happy Friday!  I hope you all have had a great week so far :) ours was pretty good, not too eventful, but good!  I can't believe it's  March 7th!  This year is already flying by!

I'm linking up today with the Five on Friday girls for the usual Friday fun!!

one: I'm totally loving the colors and rooms in this picture - gorgeous!


two:  Chai teas are one of my favorite drinks and what I order a lot of the time at Starbucks, I came across this recipe to make homemade chai's and it's super easy, not to mention a lot cheaper!


three:  Did you catch Idina Menzel on Jimmy Fallon singing 'Let It Go" from Frozen?  We are Frozen obsessed in our house and I loved this version of the song, she has such an amazing voice!  If you haven't seen it, see it here!!


four:  I want to get some new Bath and Body Works candles for Spring, any recommendations?  I always feel like when the seasons change it's time for new scents in the house.  

five: Natalie mentioned this article "Mommy Somebody Needs You" last week on her blog, and I haven't been able to get it out of my mind.  It was such a beautiful article on cherishing these crazy chaotic moments with our young kids.  It's a definite must read for all mommies (or soon to be mommies) out there!
  

Have an awesome weekend everyone!!


post signature
Jess at Just Rainbows and Butterflies said...

Love that room too! I love when people can mix color and make it look so chic.

Brenda @ Chatting Over Chocolate said...

That room is amazing!! My girls and I have been listening to that version of "Let It Go" all week too!! {It was almost in my Friday 5 today as well! :)} Happy B&BW shopping! I have a Pear candle of theirs I've been loving, but I got it during their semi-annual sale so I'm not sure if they're currently carrying it. If you see one though, it's amazing!! Happy Friday & have a lovely upcoming weekend, Amanda! :)

Hope @ Hope in a Blog said...

I want to watch Frozen!!! I need it to be on demand soon so I can get my disney princess fix!!! :) Happy Friday! Xx.

Lisa Loves John said...

LOVE homemade chai! And that recipe looks yummy!! Thanks for sharing, girlie! xo

Pampers & Pearls said...

Bath & Body Works Fresh Bamboo is my all time favorite. They don't always make it/have it in the store, but if you can get your hands on it, it will make your house smell lovely & fresh!

Taylor Jeavons said...

I am the bigggessttt Jimmy Fallon fan, like you have no idea. He is my celeb crush 100%!

And I loveeeee Chais!

Tattered to Taylored

Elise @ Her Heart and Home said...

I smiled so hard (like cheese smile) the whole way through the Idina/Jimmy/kiddo toys video. THE BEST!
xx

Lizzie @ This Happy Life said...

I read that same article and loved it, it is a good reminder :) Love that Jimmy/Idina video and we LOVE Frozen too!! Happy Weekend :)

Pink and Fabulous said...

I LOVED when Adele Dazim sang with Jimmy Fallon and the Roots. It is my new favorite version of the song!

Khala @ The Birdie Bowl said...

That room = swooooooon! I LOVE that Frozen song but have yet to actually see the movie! It's on my to-do for sure! And I hear you on the Bath & Body Works candles! I need a 2 for $20 sale to come my way! Happy Friday! xo

Katie Elizabeth said...

Oooh I LOVE chai tea latte's so I will definitely be trying this at home version! It's usually what I order from Starbucks, too. In the fall, you have to try it with pumpkin syrup sometime - soooo good. And as for Bath and Body Works candles, they have a "sweet shop" line out right now and they all smell amazing! I just got a cinnamon sugar doughnut and a raspberry/peach macaroon candle and definitely recommend them! Happy Friday :)

JMO said...

I can always count on you for the best color inspiration photos!! Happy Weekend!

Pamela @ alittleglitter.com said...

OMG! I just love that bedroom and thank you so much for posting that Frozen video! My daughter is obsessed with that song. She stays in the shower singing it for 45 minutes each night and records herself on her iPad singing it. She will LOVE that video. Have a great weekend!

oomph. said...

i never saw that jimmy fallon video, but i love when he does those song bits. thanks for sharing the link!

[oomph.]
$600 SPRING Giveaway!

Unknown said...

LOVE that room! such a pretty color! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Court @ Sweet Home Alabamian said...

I read that article too from her. It is really sweet. Every mom or soon to be could take away something from it... Happy Friday!

A said...

The colours in that room are stunning!! I am a little home makeover obsessed at the moment! Oh and I also read that 'Mommy, somebody needs you article'.. It was lovely wasn't it? it made me a touch sad thinking about how fleeting these busy times really are!

Jennie said...

I love that bedroom! The colors are so pretty.
Thanks for linking up with me today!

Nina B. said...

I love, love, love that room!!
www.wearflowersinyourhair.com

Christina @ Still Lucky said...

I want new candles from BB&W too! I was there recently browsing and was overwhelmed, too many choices. I'll have to go back another day with the mini so I can think. :) I read that article too and found myself crying at the end. Very true.

Tiara | a Happy Healthy Home said...

I absolutely love chai tea lattes! Thanks for the at home version.

Katie @ yellowmangolife.blogspot.com said...

Love that room - always love your home pins!! And Frozen is the cutest...Cruz loved it!

Ashley Brickner said...

That room is adorable!!!! :)

wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com