SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

2014 Family Pictures {The Little Things Link Up}

One thing that I make sure I do each year since having kids is taking yearly family pictures.  I think it's so important to have snapshots as a family, and it's so great to always look back and see how everyone has changed bald husband, me with gray hairs, plus I love filling our home with recent pictures, and handing out pictures of the kids to friends and family.

Although the dates for our family pictures were moved around a couple of times we FINALLY got them done, here are our family pictures!







Isn't she a beauty?!




Total studs!



Looking at these pictures makes me so happy and warm inside!  I love our little family... it's definitely the little things that make me the happiest!


post signature
Sarah said...

We are big on family pics once or twice a year as well! Yours turned out FAB! I think my fave is where they are on your shoulders and you two are kissing. SO SWEET!!!

Tiffany said...

These pictures are so cute! I absolutely love that you put her in her princess dress for some of them!

Amanda {Tickled Pink} said...

Such cute pictures! I need to schedule family pictures. I put it off year after year because I just get so overwhelmed at the thought of them potentially turning out horrible! Ha! You're pictures are certainly gorgeous! -Xo Amanda

Lizzie @ This Happy Life said...

Oh my goodness these pictures are adorable!!! I love getting family pictures done too, I think it's so important!

Pink and Fabulous said...

These are fabulous! That second picture... I can't even. Your kids are just scrumptious!

Chrissy@SimpleJoysBlog said...

Gorgeous family photos!!!!

jennifer said...

Love these! Your family is so gorgeous! And your daughter looks JUST like you!

Katie Elizabeth said...

These are adorable!! Your daughter is totally your mini-me! Love the idea of yearly family pictures!

sara [at] journey of doing said...

That last picture... it's priceless. Straight up, 100% priceless! You need that on a wall somewhere...! I love their coordinating outfits, too! SO SO SO CUTE.

Christina @ Still Lucky said...

Yay I have been looking forward to seeing your pictures!! They are SO beautiful Amanda, you have such a lovely family. I love the second one the best! I bet you'll have a hard time picking which ones to frame!

Sarah said...

Such a beautiful family!

Laura Marie Keenan said...

Beautiful family!!!

Lauren said...

These are so great!! You have such a beautiful family - your kids are precious!! Love seeing family pics :)

Unknown said...

Lovely family!