SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, February 14, 2014

Five on Friday!

TGIF!!  I hope you've all had a wonderful week.  Ours was pretty good, and we have plans both days this weekend, which means that hopefully we'll have a nice one.  Today I'm doing my usual Friday business and linking up with some of my favorite girls for Five on Friday!

one:  #teamteddy - this story has been going around blogland for some while now and it tugs at my heart strings every time I read Teddy's story, he's such a beautiful little boy with the sweetest smile - I can''t imagine what his family is going through.  Just this past November, he was diagnosed with Menkes Syndrome, also known as "kinky hair syndrome", a rare genetic disease that affects approximately 1 in 450,000 male babies, it's a terminal disease and there are currently only a handful of documented cases in the entire United States. Teddy's mom, Mary created a CaringBridge page to create awareness to this horrible disease and to keep family and friends updated.  Please go visit their page and learn more about this disease, so that we all can be aware and educated.  




two: This outfit - I'm in love!  It's such a simple outfit, with great accessories.


three:  This week I received the necklace I bought on Jane of me and hubby's initials.  I LOVE it and I wear it along with my necklace of the kids' names, all of my family close to my heart :)



four:  I just got the proofs from our family pictures!  They came out great, I can't wait to show you all. What's that?!  You want just one sneak peak....?????  Here it is!!

I can't wait to finally get these in my hands!


five:  How pretty are these nails?!  I love this combo.


Have a great weekend!

PS:  I have an awesome giveaway planned next week so be sure to check back :)








post signature
Rychelly said...

Ohhhh I love that outfit and those nails! Fabulous!! Great family pic :) Happy weekend!!

Katie Elizabeth said...

That picture... beautiful!! Can't wait to see more! And loving that outfit, especially the necklace. Have a happy Valentine's Day!

Ally Harding said...

Teddy's story is so sad :( Glad everyone is passing it along to get the information out there though! You 're so young looking! You look like the babysitter more than their mom! Have a great weekend!!

Pink and Fabulous said...

That pic is adorable! You are the cutest family! I love that necklace and have been eyeing it for a while! Great purchase! Have a wonderful weekend sweets! xo

Chrissy@SimpleJoysBlog said...

Love that necklace! Thanks for sharing.

Hope @ Hope in a Blog said...

BEAUTIFUL family pic <3!!! Xx.

Ashley Brickner said...

GREAT pic!!! Love it!!!! Happy V-day!

wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

Cat @ MaryMarthaMama.com said...

Stopping by from Five on Friday. Just wanted to say that that is such a sweet family picture of you all and your blog is very pretty. I'm going to have to spend some time looking around.

Cat
MaryMarthaMama.com

Lisa Loves John said...

I'm swooning over that outfit!! The mint peplum, shoes, clutch... Love it all!! Happy Friday, pretty lady!!

Christina @ Still Lucky said...

Yay your family pictures are ready! I love the teaser! Can't wait to see more.

Elise @ Her Heart and Home said...

loving that outfit too. And those nails! Swoon! So fancy!! xx

Brenda @ Chatting Over Chocolate said...

Love the necklace! You have such a cute family!! What a fabulous photo :) Have a lovely weekend!!

Lauren Collins said...

Your family pictures look like they're going to be adorable! Hope y'all enjoy your weekend!

Courtney [Sweet Turtle Soup] said...

Girl, you look great in that outfit! Love the sneak peak too. One good looking family!

Katie @ yellowmangolife.blogspot.com said...

Love love love the family pics - you guys look great! And that outfit is to die - simple and chic...I need it all right now!

A.M. said...

THank you so much for joining and supporting #TeamTeddy! Your family is beautiful! xoxo

A.M. said...

THank you so much for joining and supporting #TeamTeddy! Your family is beautiful! xoxo

his little lady said...

What pretty pictures! Love the nails and necklace :)
xo TJ

http://www.hislittlelady.com