SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, November 22, 2013

Five on Friday!

Happy Friday!

I hope you all had had a great week!  I'm linking up with Christina and girls for this week's Five on Friday!


one:  We're back and had the best time at Disney World.  The weather was great and the kids had such a great time.  I'll recap the trip for you all soon!



two: How beautiful is this sitting area from The Hunted Interior?!  I love the spotted curtains and the touches of gold!



three:  I saw this on Pinterest and thought it was neat because it shows you how to apply makeup depending on the shape of your eyes.  I love learning makeup tips!  The palette that it shows is pretty too it's from Smashbox


four:  I came across these tips from Decor and the Dog for keeping the kitchen tidy and although our kitchen is kept tidy (for the most part) I thought the tips were great reminders. 

five: Loving this outfit..... c'mon cool weather!!!!


Have a great weekend!  Jonah came back with an awful cold so my weekend will be full of boogies, cuddles and soup.


xo
Amanda


Jen said...

Can't wait to hear about your Disney trip!!!! Loving that sitting area! That has always been one of my most favorite mirrors!! Hope you have a wonderfu weekend!!

Ally Harding said...

I've been to Universal Studios this time of year and it was great! Perfect weather and no lines! I'm sure DW was just as great! I like that eye makeup guide. I can't figure out how to do good eye makeup so that tutorial is perfect for me! Have a great weekend!

Elise @ Her Heart and Home said...

eeee! can't wait to hear more about disney!!! i know y'all had the best time! xx

Lizzie @ This Happy Life said...

Very interested to hear about your Disney trip! I am counting down the years until we take our kddos! And that makeup tip is awesome, thank you! :)

www.multipurposemama.com

Lauren said...

Glad you had such a fun time at Disney!! Love the kitchen tips - really helpful :)

Sara said...

I can't wait to hear about your Disney trip is see tons of pics!! I can not wait to take Sophia but I'm going to wait a little while so that she can actually enjoy it! :)
Sara
Life with Baby Sophia

Katie Elizabeth said...

Can't wait to hear all about your Disney trip! I love that eye shadow tip sheet, so helpful! And you can have our cooler weather, we have highs in the 20's this weekend - brr!!

Pink and Fabulous said...

Happy Friday sweets! xo

Courtney said...

Oh I love that last outfit! Gorgeous choice!

Hi! I'm Cortney said...

We went to Disney World at this time last year. Isn't it just the most magical place on earth? So glad you all had a great time!

Mary @ Eat Drink and Be Mary said...

I love fall clothes and that outfit looks super comfy!

Kathryn said...

I'm ready for some cooler weather here in CA too! Love that fall outfit! Following along now- can't wait to read more :)