SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Our Anniversary!


Today is our 9 year anniversary!  I can't believe we have been married 9 years - time flies - so much has changed we went from two people to a family of four, have had our ups and downs...but I wouldn't trade it for anything.  I'm so happy to have our little family and I'm happy of the husband and wife team that we have become!  Life is good

I thought I'd take you all on a little walk down memory lane.... 


Dating 2003

Our engagement picture 2004

On vacation 2008

Maternity Pictures for  E 2010


Here comes J 2012

Our family 2012

2012


Can't wait until next year.... our 10th!!

Hope you all have a great day!



jennifer said...

Wow congrats on 9 years of marriage! And a beautiful family of course :)

Jamie Sefcik || Hello Little Scout said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

Thanks so much!!

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

Thank you! :)

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary!! Hope you had a fabulous time celebrating!! Xo