SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Sweet Moments....

I'm linking up with Katie Elizabeth for Thankful Thursday.  Here are a few moments the past week or two that have warmed my heart and made me feel extra thankful for my little family....


The kids holding hands on their way upstairs for baths and bed... the cutest thing ever!

A selfie with my little man

Looking cute driving her car around the neighborhood

JZ brought me home flowers and wine, in total chick fashion this made me very happy 

Sibling love


Spending time with the kiddies at the park.  I love how free they are!


I always love looking back at pictures and seeing the sweet moments!



post signature


Carly said...

Your kids are so cute-- I love the picture of them holding hands on the stairs, way too sweet! Beautiful flowers are always such a nice surprise! I hope you have a great end to your week!

Lizzie @ This Happy Life said...

adorable pictures!!!!

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

Just because flowers are the best :)

And you should totally frame that pic of the kiddos holding hands... too precious!

Katie Elizabeth said...

They are SO cute and you can tell how much they love each other! So sweet!

Hope @ Hope in a Blog said...

The love your babes have have each other is absolutely precious. Xx.

Laurie @ Stylin Savanna said...

Love the picture of them holding hands going up the steps! Flowers and wine? Can never go wrong.

Stephanie said...

So cute!You may have already been nominated before, but I nominated you for the Liebster award. If you want to accept you can see the rules at barksdaleblessings.com

Amanda {Tickled Pink} said...

Such very precious and sweet moments! I love how sweet your kiddos are together. Warms my heart indeed!

Plumtickledpink.blogspot.com

Jillian said...

awww your kids are so cute! i love the pic of them hugging :) :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

MakeMeUpMia said...

Your kids holding hands, precious! And how sweet you got flowers and wine, it really is the little things huh :)

Anonymous said...

Such sweet pictures. How is that wine!? Flowers are the best pick-me-up ever - good man :)

Sara McCarty said...

Hugging, loving, handholding kids and husband that brings wine and flowers? Are you for real? :) Life is good...

Unknown said...

That photo of the kids holding hands is the sweetest thing, one I'm sure you'll cherish when they're grown up!

Kendwy Valdez said...

I always love seeing siblings getting along like that. It warms my heart. They are precious.

Kristal {Love, Grace & Hope} said...

You're kids are precious!!!

Courtney [Sweet Turtle Soup] said...

That holding hands picture is SO sweet. Pulls at the heartstrings for sure. Wow, what an intense looking car. What kind of mileage does that baby get?! =)

Unknown said...

I love how much your children adore one another!!!

http://scaifebabywatch.blogspot.com

Paige @ Reasons to Come Home said...

Such sweet photos!

Lisa Loves John said...

Oh my goodness, that photo of your kiddos climbing the stairs holding hands it TOO cute!!!

Unknown said...

Adorable family you have!