SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Interview With JZ (My Husband, Not The Rapper)

So  I had to join the bandwagon of interviewing my husband.  I was loving all of the husband's responses I was reading on other blogs and wanted to see what my hubby would say if I asked him these questions.

Hope you enjoy his responses as much as I did!



Me: What is the name of my blog?

JZ:  Kids and Cabernet


Me: What do I typically write about?

JZ:  Wine, home decorations, what you wanna buy on Etsy or whatever the heck that website is called and Pinterest



Me: What’s a popular fashion item for women right now?

JZ: A popular fashion item for women... hmm.. I know this one... flats???



Me: What’s the best place to shop for women?

JZ: Victoria's Secret



Me: What do you know about Pinterest?

JZ:  People put things on there if you like it you pin it like recipes, pictures, whatever



Me: What’s a Hunter wellie?

JZ:  I have no clue



Me: What does OOTD stand for?

JZ:  Out On The Dock?  Out Of The Dark?

(I didn't even tell him what that stood for because he would've thought it was ridiculous haha men will never understand)

Me: What is our favorite thing to do together?

JZ:  ( Pauses, smirks and says something)
Me:  I'm not typing that!
JZ:  Ok fine, watch Parenthood



Me: Am I good about staying on budget?

JZ:  We're not really budget people, but I guess you do



Me: What’s the Pantone color of the year for 2014?
JZ:  Purple?
Me:  It's radiant orchid
JZ:  Huh?



Me: What do women keep in their purse?
JZ:  One thing or a bunch?
Me:  A bunch
JZ:  Makeup, wallet, gum, makeup bags, maxi pads



Me: What do I do when I’m home alone?
JZ:  Heh, watch TV and drink wine



Me: And what do you do when you’re home alone?
JZ:  It depends, take a nap I guess



Me: What’s my favorite accessory?
JZ:  I don't know, your purse??



Me: What’s an acceptable amount to spend on a makeup item?
JZ:  Psh, In my opinion
Me:  Yeah!
JZ:  $20
(actually not too shabby, I'll have to remember that ;))




Me: What jewelry do I wear every day?
JZ:  earrings, wedding ring and J&A necklace




Me: What is your favorite trait about me, not physical?
JZ:  What's a trait?  Hmm.... (long pause)  the way you take care of the kids



Me: What’s my favorite TV show?
JZ:  Like that's on right now?
Me:  What comes to mind when I say my favorite TV show?
JZ:  Friends



Me: Any thing else you’d like to say?
JZ:  Like what?


I must say, he knew the answer to a lot of the questions (weirdly) and it was fun to sit down and ask him these questions.  I was smiling and laughing most of the time, and I think he liked that he was being "interviewed" for my blog haha.




post signature
Sarah said...

Your husband cracks me up. What a fun post. Maxi pads, HA! :)

Pink and Fabulous said...

This cracks me up, but your husband certainly has his finger on the pulse!

Nina @ Flowers in my Hair said...

JZ (not the rapper) is hilarious. ....Watch Parenthood. LOL. Maxi Pads....AND this is the closest a husband has gotten to the color of the year. Haha

Diana [Life and Love Spoken Here] said...

OMG!!! I love this! And I totally see JZ answering the questions like this...he's so funny! :)

meagan @ beautiful things said...

too funny! love this!!

KatiePerk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KatiePerk said...

This is adorable!

JMO said...

hahaha "I'm not typing that" You two are great! Can't wait to do this as well!

Kristina @ Medicine and Manicures said...

So fun… love his honesty lol. Can't wait to do this with my bf :)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!!!!! LOL 😂😂 JZ is too much 😂😂 I'm invisioning this interview and all that comes to mind are the looks on his face and the shoulder shrugs. What a cute idea 😀

Jaclyn Y said...

The maxi pads made me laugh! Haha so cute!

Anonymous said...

Love this. Maxi pads was a very specific item haha. I'm thinking I need to do a little quiz of my own. Scarily, my husband would probably know what OOTD is...

Katie Elizabeth said...

Haha love it! He knows a lot! And I couldn't write my husband's original answer to "what do we like to do together" either! :)

Hope @ Hope in a Blog said...

So sweet + funny! Go get yourself some make up! lol. xx.

Christina @ Still Lucky said...

Haha, this was a lot of fun to read! I might have to do this with my husband!

Jillian said...

aww this is so cute!! you two sound like a great couple. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Ally Harding said...

These are so fun! I'd love to know Theo's responses!!

Laura Marie Keenan said...

Too funny! I have loved reading all of these. I'm going to have to do this!

sara {rhapsody and chaos} said...

LOL Victoria's Secret! Your husband is a trip :)

Paige @ Reasons to Come Home said...

Love it! He really didn't do bad! And I love Parenthood!!!

Courtney [Sweet Turtle Soup] said...

I love the clarification of the title! And, that he knew the pantone colour was purple...I asked my husband and he said 'whats that?'.

Elizabeth [Chasin' Mason] said...

This is such a cute post and good idea! I haven't seen it on anyone else's blog but I love it and might steal it. Hope thats ok :)

Angie said...

I love this! My poor Hubby would have no idea at most of these!

birdie to be said...

Love these interviews going around. So fun!

Amanda {Tickled Pink} said...

Haha love it!!! Too cute! I might have to interview my hubby!

Sara McCarty said...

Hahahaha! Husbands are so funny. Out on the dock. :)

Alexa said...

Hahaha. This was hilarious to read. I honestly think that most husbands/boyfriends would probably sound the exact same way if we were to interview all of them!

Unknown said...

this is so funny! i hope you don't mind me taking the idea and interviewing my husband next week!

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

Not at all!! Have fun :) I'll have to stop by and read his answers!