SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, April 18, 2014

Five On Friday!

Happy Friday to you all.  It's been a fun (and very rainy) week for us which has been nice.  It's always good to have those weeks where things go pretty smoothly and the family has fun together.

I'm linking up for Five on Friday today

one:  This Cucumber Cooler looks like the perfect summer drink cucumber, gin, lime and mint?!  I'm in!

two: I know I'm probably late to the Espadrille trend, but I'm loving them.  I'm a sucker for stripes and these are so cute!



three:  We finally finished our playset this week and the kids are so excited.  Now if only it would stop raining so they can play with it a bit.




four:  I saw this 10 Tips For Better Living on Pinterest and I thought it was an interesting thing to try and go by daily.  The only thing that will be hard for me is going to bed 10 p.m.  That's so early and I so cherish my alone time at night, although the extra couple hours of sleep would be nice!



five:

Have a great weekend everyone!!  By the way, I'm guest posting today at Believe In The Sparks talking about my oh so exciting hurricane wedding and honeymoon.  I'd love for you to pop over and say hi!



post signature


*also linking up with High Five for Friday , Friday FavoritesRebecca and Casey 
Kay R. said...

Love the play set! Your kiddos must be in heaven!

Nina @ Flowers in my Hair said...

I pinned the tips for better living and just love it. Also I still remember the joy of getting a play set. Yay for them. Seriously!

Anna said...

yum yum yum! that drink looks delicious for hot days!


xxx Anna
A Tale of Two Shoes

sara {rhapsody and chaos} said...

That playset is awesome! And that drink sounds perfect for when the weather gets hot.

Kristen said...

that drink looks amazing, and i love that 10 things list!

birdie to be said...

Love this whole post! Those coolers sound delish! And I'm dying for a pair of espadrilles for the summer!

Unknown said...

That drink looks so delish, is it 5 yet?

Tiffancy

Amanda Elizabeth - Meet @ the Barre said...

Thanks for linking up! That cucumber drink is one of my absolute favs!

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

That does look like the perfect summer drink :)

And the rain has been ridiculous this week, so gloomy again today. But it looks like all next week will be sunny and beautiful yayyyyyy!

JMO said...

Not only did you win my heart with wino wed's but I adore cucumber/gin cocktails in the summer! The French 75 with cucumber infused Hendricks Gin is probably my ALL time favorite cocktail! xoxo

Brenda @ Chatting Over Chocolate said...

Summer drinks, espadrilles, a fabulous new play set {your littles are going to have such FUN!!}, & the cutesy bicycle print - this post makes my heart smile!! (: Happy Friday, Amanda!! Have a fabulous weekend! xo

Elda Larrazabal said...

Stopping by from the link-up! That cocktail looks amazing!!Hope you and your family have a wonderful weekend!
xo
Elda
eldalarrazabal.blogspot.com

Jordan said...

That playset is awesome! Looks like a ton of fun. I'm sure they love it!

Jillian said...

LOVE those shoes! and kicking myself for not buying them during the shopbop sale! ah well... maybe later this summer. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Megan at Megan Can said...

I love any good drink with cucumber in it! Have a great weekend!

Pamela @ alittleglitter.com said...

OMG! That playset is amazing! I want to go down the slide! I hope your kiddos enjoy it! Have a wonderful weekend!

Laura Marie Keenan said...

I might be making that cocktail this weekend, yum! Also the play set looks awesome; how fun for your kids!

Lisa Loves John said...

I will be trying that cucumber cooler this weekend - totally my thing!

Pink and Fabulous said...

The play set looks awesome!! So does that drink (can I have it right now?!) Have a great weekend!! xo

Paige @ Reasons to Come Home said...

The play set looks awesome! I imagine there will be many good times on it this summer!

Rachel said...

That playset looks incredible!! I bet the kids will have many hours of fun playing on it!

Katie Elizabeth said...

Just pinned that cucumber drink! I love anything cucumber, especially for summer! Off to read about your hurricane wedding, yikes! Have a good weekend :)

Courtney [Sweet Turtle Soup] said...

ahhh! I want something for Aria to play with/on in the backyard so badly! So much fun, rain rain go away.

Kate @ Another Clean Slate said...

I try to go to bed early but just can't turn off like that!

Christina McGuire said...

I LOVE that 10 steps for better living!!! :0)

Harvey Ever After said...

Yum! I'm definitely keeping that cucumber cooler recipe.

Elise @ Harvey Ever After

Elizabeth [Chasin' Mason] said...

LOVE that play set! And insanely jealous that you have a backyard big enough for it! Oh and that cocktail looks delish!

Ashley Brickner said...

That play set is amazing! Hope you had a great Easter!!!

wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

Katie @ yellowmangolife.blogspot.com said...

Wow! Loving the playset - we are in the market for one and might have to check this one out - where did you all find it? And the 10 tips are great! Thanks for sharing girl!

Carly said...

That drink looks amazing! So refreshing! One of my fondest memories growing up is playing on our swing set in the back yard! So fun!