SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

A Night Out With My Mom

Yesterday my mom and I had a mother/daughter date to see John Legend.  Although I see my mom all of the time, I don't remember the last time she and I did anything fun alone.  It was such a fun evening and John Legend has the most BEAUTIFUL voice, and it doesn't hurt that he's handsome too ;)

The concert was so amazing and romantic - I wish JZ and I would've gone together because I'm sure he would've loved it too even though he doesn't know too many of his songs. He sang my two favorite songs from him which are Ordinary People and All Of Me and also sang a song from Bruce Springsteen song Dancing In The Dark, but sang it slow and it was just beautiful!  If you are a fan of him and he's coming to your area I highly recommend you seeing him.  Here are the few pictures I took



A snip-bit of John singing All Of Me





A night out also called for me to try my new Naked3 Palette!  I tried recreating this look since it was a bit bold and I thought it would go well with my dress.


Here's a  horrible selfie of me trying to show you how it looked - I couldn't get a good close up :( but you get the gist. 


It was such a fun evening with my mom and I'm happy that we live so close and are able to do things like this together and create memories.


Have a great Wednesday!
  


post signature


birdie to be said...

Glad you had a nice evening with your mom. Love your recreation too. I would love to try out that palette.

meagan @ beautiful things said...

mom dates are the best. you're make up looks great!!!

Jules @ If I had 100 Dollars said...

The makeup looks great! I always look like a clown when I try to recreate pictures

JMO said...

How fun! I see my Mom all the time too but can't remember the last just us date! I think I am going to take her to see that new movie coming out with Cameron Diaz, Kate Upton- The other women or something? haha Love the eye makeup AND selfie!

Kelly Elizabeth said...

Such pretty makeup! Happy Wednesday girlie! :)

Tess said...

How fun is that? I heard John Legend is seriously mind blowing in concert. I would love to see him.

I also have a total woman crush on his wife Chrissy!

Anonymous said...

So jealous you saw Jon in concert! We missed his show here in Charleston. Loving the smoky eye makeup look!

Unknown said...

How fun you & your mom went to the John Legend concert, I'm definitely jealous!! Loving your makeup too!

xo Christina
wouldyoulikesomewine.blogspot.com

Jillian said...

what a fun concert to go to!! love your makeup too :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Rachel said...

Aw sounds like you had fun. Love John Legend!

Pamela {Sequins and Sea Breezes} said...

Sounds like an amazing evening! I'm glad you had fun!!

<3, Pamela
sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

henning love said...

how fun you and your mom had a night out together and seeing john legend must have been awesome!

Megan at Megan Can said...

You're eye makeup is flawless! Mother daughter dates are the best! When I lived closer to mine we went all the time!

Katie Elizabeth said...

I loved your Instagram videos! John Legend was just in Chicago and now I really wish we would have gone. Your makeup looks amazing!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I'm so glad you had a nice evening with your mom!
Stopping by from the linkup!

Carly said...

Oh my gosh, I would love to see John Legend in concert! What a fun time! I love the selfie- your makeup looks gorgeous!

Amanda {Tickled Pink} said...

Aw. Such a sweet memory with your mama! Happy for y'all to live so close and spend quality time together! I think your makeup looked gorge! -xo

Plumtickledpink.blogspot.com

Heather Lockhart said...

I love John Legend but couldn't make it when he came to Austin. Looks like y'all had fun!

-Heather
I do what I want.